Wind!!!!!

Yes, private is key. This farmer has become a great friend over 30+ years…been to his 3 kids’ graduations, weddings, his dad’s funeral, etc. I prefer this approach, means a lot to me…just left a card and $ for new grandson yesterday. But like they say, if you’re not paying for sex, you’re paying way too much! I have relationships like this with about 4 families out here…I make the 1000 mile round trip several times per year for the aforementioned family events…happy to, but the guy who shows up to hunt once or twice per year and pays to hunt may be $ ahead! That’s ok! 🥳👍🍺

Hunted 3 hours Wednesday…felt like a 14 year old boy being seduced by the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders when I entered the first spot…tiny nipple of cover extending into picked corn…was like I’d never done this! Stood kind of speechless, making a fool of myself. Finally got one, the last of a few dozen to flush. I’ll leave it at that. Got another that flushed out of picked corn that had some dirty cover mixed in. Should have had 3 by 10:03 am. Oh well. 🤡

Back