What brand of dog box?

SetterNut

I bought this use for a pretty good price.
Does this look like an Owens box to you?
Its got top storage.

20130213_155502.jpg

sure does....looks like their Hunter Series....they make a good box. Very similar to the stuff Creative Sports Supply makes

that is not an owens box it looks just like mine a diamond deluxe same door locks,handles, same place where the sticker was in the middle same slide in and out ventilation does the side air vent slide ?

Looks like you got a nice box Steve! I've been seeing several online. I've thought about picking one up for my Dakota for closer short hunts where I really don't need the 4X4 or trailer. Let me know how you like it. Be sure to attach it to the truck. I've heard some horror stories about folks stealing them right out of the truck.

Troy the box is great. I really like it when it is hot like this, the dog get wet in the pond, and then ride in the box on the way home.

Its funny, it used to take a pneumatic press to get Ace into a dog box.
Now, he goes right in. But he still would rather ride up front :D

and you should have a back one that slides as well, speaking of having them stole out of your truck lol how about i was working on umkc school about a month ago and i walk out to my truck and my freakin tailgate was stolen in broad daylight now thats pitiful of course i was in the nice part of town lol NOT!!!!!!!!

Oh one more thing setter doest have like cardboard like stuff on the sides i guess thats what they call insulated one of my wonderful dogs tore it all up on one side of it needless to say that no birdfinding piece of *^$& is gone

I'm looking for something like that, but without the top storage so it will fit under my tonneau cover.
Whats the preferred brand?

I'm looking for something like that, but without the top storage so it will fit under my tonneau cover.
Whats the preferred brand?

I was worried about putting the box under the tonneau cover, exhaust fumes a potential problem.
But I had a hard one that sealed real well.

Back