Weatherby Orion D'Italia Sbs

Tbear

UPH Master
Has anyone seen one of these guns or shot one? A lot of people shoot an O/U I would like to have something differnent. I wish i had 5k that i could spend but this gun looks nice for the price. Just wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts before i go spend $1800. Thanks

http://www.weatherby.com/product/shotguns

I have had several Weatherby O/U's but mine have all been the older models made by SKB in Japan. In fact my main Pheasant hunting gun is a Weatherby Athena III in 12ga. The new guns made in Italy I have no experience with them. They are made by Fausti. I believe there are a few members that shoot a Fausti guns on this site. Maybe they will chime in.

Onpoint

TBear:

They are very nice shotguns, especially if you find a double trigger straight stock.:10sign:
FYI: Check out CDNN. They have that shotgun on closeout for $1499.00. I have bought from them before, they had my FFL's license on file, I ordered on Monday it was delivered on Wednesday and they only charged $17.00 for shipping!! I bought my S&W Gold Elite SXS there, they are nice guns as well.:thumbsup:

Good luck

I have 2 Fausti 20 gauge O/U's I got at CDNN they are both very fine guns. Each one cost ne less than $1000. I have no complaints at all. I shoot trap and hunting birds with them and love'em.....Bob

TBear
if the gun fits and you like it BUY it. the price doesn't seem to bad for a well made gun. Buy it before April 2 so I can shoot it at the get together:D

Cdnn?

TBear
if the gun fits and you like it BUY it. the price doesn't seem to bad for a well made gun. Buy it before April 2 so I can shoot it at the get together:D

CDNN? Can you please give me more info guys? I would like to check them out. thanks

I've never bought from CDNN, but they sure have a lot of things offered that I wouldn't mind. Have seen some killer Model 70 stocks on closeout, but couldn't justify the money to dress my rifles up at the time.

If you go to their website, they've got a large color catalog/flyer you can download, seems like the last one I downloaded was 20MB or so. All kinds of stuff from O/U's, SxS's, rifles, AR-15, optics, etc.

Usually seems like overstocks or discontinued models.

www.cdnn.com

They deal in closeout and discontinued items and have some great deals on certain things. They are only offered as long as they have the stock in hand.

When I bought my Gold Elite they were nice to deal with and provided quick cheap shipping!!:10sign:

You are right George, I put up the link to the Dealers Section. We belong in the Retail Sales section. It is hell to get old. They do deal a lot in Discontinued and close out stuff. But heck I have gotten some very nice guns from them.....Bob

Last edited:
Back