walk-in-access map

Sponxx

Hello guys, im new in here, heard great stuff about the forum.

Anyone know where can I get a pdf or copies of the 2008 walk-in-access maps for small game in Colorado. Went to the DOW website and only was able to find this year's copy.
Last year Yuma county was really dry and the crops were still up, any suggestions for this year?

Thanks!

WIA Map

You want last years map? Are you trying to make a comparison to this years land? I could not find the copy I thought I had of the 2008 map sorry, but confused as to relevance of the 2008 map.

Brian

I also wonder why you want last years map.
As for Yuma It will be dry unless it rains or snows and the crops will be up unless they get them out.....Go hunt

I still have my copy; is there a certain something I could answer for you?:confused:

To add to that...I 'think' I like the changes, though I have not been out to look at them in person & just glanced at it a bit. Even though a few of the most productive fields I found last year are not on it this year; it sure seems they added quite a bit of property in other areas!:thumbsup: Guess we will just have to see.

Save some for me everyone!!! I cannot get out until week two!:(

Wia

Basically I am trying to see if some of the fields that we some action (it was very very dry and just a few birds) were still up and which areas were those in. Of course that it is going to be a while new game, with the weather.
HeavyC, could you scan the Yuma maps for me please? id appreciate it a lot.
plohmann@hotmail.com

Pablo

Done and on the way!;)

Let me know if they come across, I have probs sometimes sending jpegs from hotmail to hotmail!

Back