Vest for GSP

KS GSP

What does everyone recommend as a vest for a GSP? Primarily an upland dog who will be hunting Kansas.

Thanks in advance

Couple weeks back my YLM Harley shredded his Browning vest going through a barbed wire fence full bore (it did it's job but the vest came out much the worse for wear). I upgraded him to a CUGA vest. This is without question the best designed and most protective upland vest I've ever seen. After a couple hunts now I've concluded it's the best vest out there and worth ever penny. I'm getting them for my other three labs who are currently wearing Brownings. Here's Harley modeling his CUGA Vest...

Last edited:
What does everyone recommend as a vest for a GSP? Primarily an upland dog who will be hunting Kansas.

Thanks in advance

Get this vest from Sylmar Dogwear. Excellent quality and great people to work with. They will make anything special for you with no extra charge. The vest have a cutout on the under side for male dogs. I wanted mine to extend back further on the bottom for my female. No problem, they made it for me. I've used this style of vest for many years. Cabelas has a similar vest for less money but it's not as well made or as tough.

http://sylmardogwear.com/outdoors.htm

Back