Turkeys?

Anyone else enjoying the nice weather for the turkey opener and the new liberal turkey tags from FWP? I filled a tag on public land yesterday, just one more reason I live in Montana. :cheers:

My Cousin and his wife both shot nice birds near Libby..They seem to be in his backyard along with the bighorn sheep!!

Pheasant whisperer, nice bird for your daughter!! My oldest (14) now shot her first one last year..Have yet to get out this year as the weather has always been bad on the weekends and the younger Daughter has Soccer backed up now forever it seems!!:coolpics:

Thanks BB

Yeah we sacrificed last weekend for her softball tournament. She likes to hunt, play softball, and ride horses. And I really couldn't tell you which one she likes more. We got one more weekend coming up. Taking her and my Dad. See if they can double up!

Good Luck!:)

Thanks BB

Yeah we sacrificed last weekend for her softball tournament. She likes to hunt, play softball, and ride horses. And I really couldn't tell you which one she likes more. We got one more weekend coming up. Taking her and my Dad. See if they can double up!

Back