Started or finished lab

PairOfLabs

An older friend of mine is an avid duck hunter (from a blind in a duck club). He is looking for a started or finished lab for his duck blind and home-no preference for color or sex. He lives in Denver, CO. Any ideas out there?
Tom

Thanks Choclab. I checked out their website and those are two handsome 11 mo. old pups. I just sent a note to my buddy. Have any of your labs come from this breeder in the past? I didn't come across this breeder previously when I was looking for my last two pointing labs.

Thanks again,
Tom

My father in law sent hone or his dogs up there for some training. I have also talked to the owner at apla tests. My dog is not from him but I will def look at what breeding he has planned when I start looking for my next pup.

I have a dog from Troy at Northstarpointinglabs. Great hunting and family dog. I am getting another pup from him out of a current litter he has. I also use one of his stud dogs "Rosco" for breeding my female. He has produced some of the best looking and smart pups out there. Very good lines.

On Monday, I visited with Brian - Major Ave. Gun Club, (Glencoe, MN.) He has two 11mo? puppies - labs. Brian owns the dog training business and is well known locally. AC 320-864-2006.

I don't know what he charges for puppies.

He has trained two of my Golden's....

Thanks JonnyB, I'll pass that along.
Tom

Back