St. Cloud Area Training Group

Wirehair55

Hi All,

I am looking to put together a training group in the St. Cloud area. I have lined up a great place to train - Berg Brother Setters in St. Augusta. We would have access to the fields, birds (recall and kill), launchers and professional training should you want their help to work out an issue. Please shoot me a message or reply with your email and I will send those interested all the particulars and we can discuss as a group to work out any particulars.

Thanks,
Chad

Berg Brother's have some really nice Setters and I would be worried to get the wife to close to one of them pups. I am not ready for another dog.

If you get some people together let me know I would not mind to run the dog once in awhile but it's hard to find a free day

I need to expand my horizons a little and would be interested in going as more of a bird boy/helper. I may switch over to the dark side:D and get a GSP one of these days. I could use a bunch of education on pointers. Keep me posted.

Steve

I would be interested in participating.

The set up is very nice there. The field is fenced in so the young dogs don't run off.

I have a 12 week old pup that came from Berg Brothers. They are great guys with a great facility. I learned a lot this past spring talking with Scott and Ben.

I have a 12 week old pup that came from Berg Brothers. They are great guys with a great facility. I learned a lot this past spring talking with Scott and Ben.

Your post caught my eye due to your Handle ( E-Setter) and Berg Brothers.
E-Setter is Havelock e-mail. No big deal both have great dogs.
Good luck on your pup.

HTS

Thank you...... He doesn't have a good tail set there but the dog that you can't see in that little picture is backing a good 75 yrds. away. The setter that you can see is out of Sunrise.

Good luck on your pup.

Dan
High Tail Setter Gun Dogs
Elizabeth, Colorado

Back