Snow Snow Snow

kuk kuk

Need some eyes out there. Planning to hunt last four days of season. Was going to Ipswich area, but I am flexible to go where the snow depth is manageable. Ipswich farmer says stay home, but I have hunted in deep snow before. Anybody out there that can give me some insight.

I live near Ipswich, I think the pheasants are in survival mode and best be left alone. Just my opinion.

View attachment 9667 this was posted from Ipswitch on Facebook yesterday.. I was going to go to Chamberlain area for the last days, as they did not receive nearly as much snow as the surrounding areas, but I dont think I can get there until the winds subside. I think Im going to pass..

Last edited:
Need some eyes out there. Planning to hunt last four days of season. Was going to Ipswich area, but I am flexible to go where the snow depth is manageable. Ipswich farmer says stay home, but I have hunted in deep snow before. Anybody out there that can give me some insight.

I'd have to think if I was in this situation, I'd respect the landowners wishes and if I was still inclined to make a trip, I'd go elsewhere by looking at the snowfall chart posted on Haymakers thread. I dont think you'll find much pressure anywhere in the state.

Back