Snow goose hunters??

Looper

Do any of you go after the spring migration of snows?? If so is there an outfitter anyone can recommend??

I've hunted them in Nebraska a couple times in the spring. Contact David Keith to set it up. Here are some details:
"Just talked to Travis in NE, he sent pics of clouds of light geese that are piling in his area. He has openings starting Feb 13-23 and a few spots in March. Again, he only charges $150 per day but food and lodging is on you. I have several local places to stay and there are lots of restaurants, gas stations and Walmart. York, NE will be the staging area for hunts. You need a NE non-resident hunting license, waterfowl and conservation stamp. 2017 non-resident annual is $97.00 or a 2 day license is $67. If you buy the annual, it will remain good until end of December 2017 if you want to return to hunt next Fall during regular waterfowl season. I'll be going later on this month, contact me if you would like to join or book your own dates. LDKeith Phone: 615-860-4333"

A lot of snow geese pass through here, I don't hunt them. I don't know anybody that is an outfitter but there are some that show up and hunt them. Nobody knows when they will be here.

Back