Sept. 8-10 Hunting Partner

Dakotazeb

I'm seriously considering attending a 3 day NSTRA field trial over Labor Day weekend in Great Falls. Then after the trial I'd like to spend 2-3 days hunting some grouse and huns. I'd like to meet up with someone that could show me the ropes in MT and be a hunting partner for a couple of days. Any place between Great Falls and Glendive would be good. At this point it would be just myself and my Brittany, Elle. Anyone interested in getting together? I'm always up for meeting fellow UPH members.

Thanks fishminer. Right now I have some options for hunting if i make the trip the NSTRA trial in Great Falls. Things are a little up in the air right now so will have to see what happens. As always, some great guys on this site. :thumbsup:

I'll be heading out in the morning for Great Falls. Spending the first night in Billings with my niece. I've decided to just do the NSTRA trial over Labor Day weekend and skip any hunting. I'll be heading home through Wyoming and visiting my sister and brother-in-law.

Back