Reload Iowa

pheasantaddict

With PF's program of Reload Iowa, It's hard not to be optomistic about new habitat for Iowa. All the nay sayers and Thomas' don't give up on Iowa yet. It's time for change and improvement on the Iowa landscape. Iowa needs to become responsible for polluting our waters and other states waters. Buffers, Buffers, and more Buffers!

Yes, I was there on Fri. Some details (correct me if I'm wrong). Contact every land owner in the state. Talk about habitat improvements and also targeting areas of ground that would be better suited for set aside ex. floodplain, not necessarily getting a crop every year but costing money to plant. PF having a wildlife biologist for every two counties in Iowa to carry out plans. Raise $12 million for habitat. I think their at $1 mill so far. Other goals but can't remember all. Hope your having a good time Chris and other UPH members.

Thanks PA. The reload Iowa project is exciting. A lot of hard work will have to be done but the plan is sound and has some pretty good backing.

I believe PF is right in middle of a natvie trapped bird repopulation study in Pennsylvania which was interesting to hear.

reload iowa

This is great to hear, now comes the hard part getting everyone on board. lets hope for the best. does anyone have any info on how to get involed or help out in anyway ?

Back