Rattlesnake Avoidance 2020

walk213

Does anyone know if anyone will be holding rattlesnake avoidance training in 2020? We have a new puppy and we would like to get her trained, along with reinforcement for Echo.

Did you get another Lab? GSP?
Another lab from Advantage Pointing Labs in Yuma. She is Echo’s niece. Josey just got back from 8 weeks of training. We have a ways to go. She can find birds. She has foundation issues that I will slowly correct. Retrieving birds to hand is a problem. She is also easily distracted. I guess that I am up for the challenge.

How old is the pup you are wanting to snake break? They state that the course is not for dogs younger than 6 months. I personally think the dog should even be older than that. I would wait until at least a year old.

How old is the pup you are wanting to snake break? They state that the course is not for dogs younger than 6 months. I personally think the dog should even be older than that. I would wait until at least a year old.

She is almost 11m. I agree with your assessment. I was hoping to attend a session later this summer.

Another lab from Advantage Pointing Labs in Yuma. She is Echo’s niece. Josey just got back from 8 weeks of training. We have a ways to go. She can find birds. She has foundation issues that I will slowly correct. Retrieving birds to hand is a problem. She is also easily distracted. I guess that I am up for the challenge.

Very cool! I look forward to some videos.

Just remember; they are all a little different and they learn and mature at different rates.

Understand completely. I was hoping that she would have certain characteristics of Echo. That is unfair of me, but honest. She is sweet and she can find birds.

Back