P.c. bianchii

I breed 15 sep. sub. sp. of Phasianus.. I have 6 breeder pr. of most everything and raise about 20 every year.. Just enough so they they dont die out and I can keep track of who and where I place them..

I do the same thing for my strauchi, mongolicus, so on..

I breed 15 sep. sub. sp. of Phasianus.. I have 6 breeder pr. of most everything and raise about 20 every year.. Just enough so they they dont die out and I can keep track of who and where I place them..

I do the same thing for my strauchi, mongolicus, so on..

Very cool, I'd love to see some pic's of your other Birds.:)

Beautiful birds!:10sign:

I breed 15 sep. sub. sp. of Phasianus.. I have 6 breeder pr. of most everything and raise about 20 every year.. Just enough so they they dont die out and I can keep track of who and where I place them..I do the same thing for my strauchi, mongolicus, so on..

All I can say are those are some awesome pheasants James! Thanks for posting the pictures.

I was on your Face Book page recently. I can not believe how pure your birds are. You've got lines/breeds of pheasants I've never heard of before. Keep up the good work.

I was wondering if you know when is your book (A NOBLE QUARRY) will be available for purchase?

I talked with my dad a couple weeks ago. He already put a few on "hold" lol. I'm very much looking forward to reading through one of my own.;)

Interesting, thanks for the pics.

Back