opening day pics

AquaVac

I am finely getting around to posting some opening day picâ??s. It was a great day to be out with family.:10sign: One of my brother in-laws was out with his own pup for the first time. The other had a 1 year old lab as well. I was running my 2 year old pointer. I think my springer is done chasing birds except close to home. I ran him for a hour and he was lame after that. He's got a bad shoulder and meds arn't doing much. Anyway it was fun and just thought I would share.

My brother and I put 3 in the truck yesterday also. :thumbsup:

Bummer about the springer.
Must be hard on him not being able to hunt.

Itâ??s been hard to leaving him behind he has always been a machine out in the field. It really just got bad the last two years. I tried to just take him on a short run on opener and when done he didnâ??t want to walk on it at all.:( Might have to have another vet check him out.
I guess my wife promising the kids we could get a new pup when they turned 9 and 10 was a blessing in disguise. My new pointer Jackson is really doing well and a great dog over all. But I feel so guilty leaving him Chase my springer behind when he gives me the eyes and he still has the heart for it.

Just happen to be a old drag leaning against the fence post we parked next to so I put it to good use.:D

Back