opener

daryl1801

Ok I went out today and it was not as great as I thought it was going to be! A few birds not a lot! went out south of Jamestown

lots of crp gone and wetlands are dried up and tilled under lots of corn still standing lots of treebelts tore up and burned down!

The farther west, and the farther south you can go, the better it gets. Wasn't able to make opener, but have next weekend Free. Going West of Bismarck.

daryl1801:

I am heading to Mott the 23rd for my first hunt in ND. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated and possibly compensated.....

we hardly ever hunt on our own land!

Do you let others hunt your land?:)

I have a friend that owns land in the area, but our schedules never seem to align. Oh well, I'll enjoy the memories of the 1 time I did hunt there for a lifetime. It's a beautiful area and seems to be absolutely loaded with birds.

Hunt safe and have fun daryl!

NO WAY ---I dont believe in that! I let a number of people deer hunt and trap along the creek and anybody coyote hunt!

booked up all season with friends and relitives!

I'm sure many great memories are made there each year. Sounds like a good place to pass the tradition on to your future generations. I also appreciate folks like you for giving others a chance to hunt those other species:cheers:

Back