Ones loss is anothers gain.

FCSpringer

Ok folks. I never BS when it comes to dogs. I have a litter of 12 here that is a repeat breeding of Hardy and Maddie. A perfect line breeding that worked awesome the first time. There is 6 good looking, very nice liver boys. The family who had 1st pick of those boys can not take a pup now due to the recent bad storms in WI. So here is your chance to have a 1st pick from those 6. I have had my eye on a few myself for 3 weeks. They are 7 weeks old, so if no one picks him he stays with me. The intent was that in the beginning. But I have my hands full. I am not sugar coating in the least when I say this is possibly the over all nicest group and match we have done in 30 plus years. Very very nice pups. If interested get in touch ASAP.

Not that Ken needs a testament from me but I have Hardy’s brother and couldn’t be happier with him. By far the softest mouth I have ever seen on a dog and a retrieving fool to say the least. That is what he lives for. Sure these pups will be tearing up fields at a young age.

Back