Ok Arizona

Yes it is great hunting down here. When we have good winter rainfall. I know both of those bird dog groups, they work with my Quail Forever chapter. TH e Valley of the Sun. We have used them and there dogs on our youth hunts. Great people and great dogs. Copper and serious Black, a brit and a gsp. Where about as good as I have ever seen hunting quail in the desert. :thumbsup:

Hey Scott,

Nice write up on your QF chapter in the new magazine, even a pic of the chapter VP.:thumbsup: Keep up the good work down there.

Hey Scott,

Nice write up on your QF chapter in the new magazine, even a pic of the chapter VP.:thumbsup: Keep up the good work down there.

Robert,

It was a very nice write up. That hunt was great, Lots of birds flushing way out of gun range, but still great to see them. Mark the writer was amazed at the scenery, down here. He had never been to Arizona, and he loved it. Good guy all around.

how was your moisture this year? I guess we will need to pay you now that you are a celeb!!!!!

how was your moisture this year? I guess we will need to pay you now that you are a celeb!!!!!

LOL no need to pay me.:D The rain fall this year was good early but it is very dry right now. we need rain badly soon. Temps have been in the upper 90's and soon will be 100+.

david0311

Just bought house in Sun City Festival--12 miles west of Surprise/Phoenix this week--

Going to be looking for hunting partners/advice next season--

dc

david0311

Thanks--looking forward to it--

When is season?? Will be in S.D. until Dec. guiding--

Where are you located--

Thanks again dave c

How did your Quail do this Spring and Summer? Have you had the chance to scout this year Jmac?:cheers:

See a few Blue, Mostly at the golf courses. We have had good summer Rain. Not here in the city but out in the desert area. I am waiting on the Small game report from AZGFD. John O,dell The small game Biologist is a member of my Quail forever Chapter, and He has eyes through out all of the state.:thumbsup:

Back