Nw or sw

Wow, I didnt think my question for a opinion whether to pheasant in the nw or south a couple hours would of generated a discussion about nonresident vs resident deer hunting and leases. Glad I'm on those sidelines. I wouldnt give a nickel to shoot a deer. Lol
PM if you have a opinion on my choice of either of those pheasant hunting destinations.

You're going to be fine with either - you have now also been educated as to what the evil is in this state -- $ and White Tail Deer - I love deer hunting - but love Bird hunting MORE - I'd be happy if all White Tail Deer were dead tomorrow in KS and no one came here to hunt them anymore. TV shows and magazines, the Kansas Bowhunters association and our state legislature ruined hunting in this state.

You're going to be fine with either - you have now also been educated as to what the evil is in this state -- $ and White Tail Deer - I love deer hunting - but love Bird hunting MORE - I'd be happy if all White Tail Deer were dead tomorrow in KS and no one came here to hunt them anymore. TV shows and magazines, the Kansas Bowhunters association and our state legislature ruined hunting in this state.

Wipe them all out or go back to management practices that were in place 30 years ago.

Back