Not used to the GFP shopping gauntlet

benelli-banger

Bought my license…not used to the extreme marketing…bought 2 licenses from ND this season, like their deal much better. 😠

I hit myself in the head with 2 fists trying to buy my license; biggest issue was removing the $5 “artist quality” wallet card that they force into your cart…had other issues as well. Not suggesting I’m bright by any means, I’m not, but I’ve been buying licenses online for decades. Just not used to this BS.

Whats going on in SD, things used to be more easy. Now they have a new online license site. All about money and BS now. Uff da

Buddy of mine got an email today reminding him to buy a $5 duck tag…he’s a NR…he bot it..I told him he needed a lottery license first, which he knew…the system let him buy the $5 duck thingy…

I hit myself in the head with 2 fists trying to buy my license; biggest issue was removing the $5 “artist quality” wallet card that they force into your cart…had other issues as well. Not suggesting I’m bright by any means, I’m not, but I’ve been buying licenses online for decades. Just not used to this BS.
It’s no just SD. Several are pimping all kinds of stuff. Just raise the rates 10 bucks and let me buy it without all the pop ups

It’s no just SD. Several are pimping all kinds of stuff. Just raise the rates 10 bucks and let me buy it without all the pop ups
You may be right; I have bought 2 NR small game licenses this fall from ND, seemed straightforward…SD seemed like a 2022 vet clinic vs. one from 50 years ago if that makes sense..but worse! 🤯

Went to Ont Canada in early Oct. To grouse hunt.arriving at border and was told next year we had to purchase license before entering with gun. Going again Tue. Will see if we get same stories.

Back