New to forum

billyb

Looking for a late season game farm in southern WI, for some late season pheasant hunting. Want low key, and reasonable, not the high end clubhouse type.

billyb

BillyB, do us all a favor and introduce yourself in the "introductions" part of the form. We would all like to meet you (write a little about yourself). There a ton of hunters on here from your midwest area. Thank you---Bob

Looking for a late season game farm in southern WI, for some late season pheasant hunting. Want low key, and reasonable, not the high end clubhouse type.

billyb

If you're looking for something in the Madison area, you could give one of these guys a try. I've used both and I doubt they come much lower key and reasonable than these guys. Both of these guys put high quality roosters out for us too. No hens.

Gundlach's Pheasants
(located north of Oregon, WI)
(608)835-7010 - Ask for Jerry

The Great Escape
(located south of Marshall, WI)
(414)322-3825 - Ask for Andrew

Try Century Game Farm between janesville and evansville on roherty road.
Contact david benash, I do not remember the phone #.
I usually just stop in for a hunt.
He has good birds, covers good, prices are unbeatable and gives discounts for ten or more birds.
Its my favorite small club to hunt.

Thanks. I'll have to check out Mr. Benash's operation myself. Btw, his number is (608)876-6339.

Game farms / preserves

Thanks for the replies on So. WI game farms. Has anyone hunted Magnolia in Evansville or Leech Creek in Baraboo?

billyb

Back