New release locations

Blacksheep

Have any of you tried them. There are a few right close by each other that I may try on Monday. Hopefully they have been overlooked and I can pick up one or two.

Which locations are you speaking of? This years stocking sheet does not have them broken out and I'm not sure which county your talking about. If you don't want to discuss on forum, you can PM me. I've hunted most locations this year in the 4 closest counties.

Its all public information so I'm not worried. I'll probably hit the small cluster in Fond Du Lac county, maybe venture into Dodge and Columbia depending on how I do.

I just want to take a bird or two from different locations. I may end my hunt at Eldorado. I tried twice there last year late season and didn't see anything. There was alot of other hunters given the time of the year.

My spirit broke when I saw the endless fields of cattails.

Its all public information so I'm not worried. I'll probably hit the small cluster in Fond Du Lac county, maybe venture into Dodge and Columbia depending on how I do.

Your initial question was asking the forum members if we tried these properties? But didn't specify any properties. Now your talking about public info, you completely lost me?

Your initial question was asking the forum members if we tried these properties? But didn't specify any properties. Now your talking about public info, you completely lost me?

Sorry. I never made it out to the new release locations, but made it out with no luck regardless. Dog got birdie though.

You are correct. This as well as the map that shows new release locations in yellow.

The map that shows the new release locations in yellow is absolutely incorrect. I called the DNR and they verified it. The last time that map was updated was 2013. Some of the locations in yellow are no longer currently stocked. The stocking sheet will lead you in the right direction.

Back