New Benelli

Tfmdl

Just received my new edition of American rifleman and noticed benelli has a new shotgun called Ethos, looks pretty nice in the ad. Anybody hear anything about it.

I have not heard of it and there is nothing on the Benelli web site. Took a quick search on the web and it appears what you say is true but I could not find any info on it.

I talked with someone associated with Benelli on Friday. It is an upper end
wood stalked gun called the Ethos. Inertia driven and looks to me to be
a very very nice gun.

im pretty sure its an american version of the raffeallo sold in italy wich over the pond is kinda their flagship model, but benelli just came out with a new raffeallo, check it out on benelli/italy and translate the page. im pretty sure thats what we are getting and im also certain it will be a 1700.00-2200.00 price tag. its a very very nice looking shotgun. it looks like a fast handeling soft shooting bird/clay gun check out the new recoil pad on it.

oh bye the way,,,, if anyone does get on benelli/italy site check out the raffeallo lord 20. thats just a bada$$ 20 gauge i really want to see that here in the states:cheers:

Not likely to be a heck of a lot of info available prior to next month's SHOT Show.

oh bye the way,,,, if anyone does get on benelli/italy site check out the raffeallo lord 20. thats just a bada$$ 20 gauge i really want to see that here in the states:cheers:

That is a beautiful shotgun.

I am not really a benelli fan, but I gotta say, I will be in the market for a new 20 for next season, and looking at that site has me very interested.

ya the italians are getting all the good benelli's. im in love with that lord 20. leather on my shotgun,lol i also dig the camo wood on the vinci. that lord 20 may be the nicest auto ive ever seen. i wonder what the price tag on that thing is?:eek:

Back