made in the USA?

Preferred shotgun is a Beretta 391-Italian. But also have a pair of Ithaca 37's, USA, and my first gun, an 870 Express youth.

Preferred rifles are Kimbers. Have a .257 Roberts and .308, American made. Gander Mountain in College Station, Texas had a pile of Kimber rifles last week, prices weren't terrible believe it or not.

Used to really like Winchester Model 70's, currently have a .22-250 and custom built .300 H&H. They're now assembled in Portugal by the way. Have a new production 1885 Low Wall in .22 Hornet, I think it is Miroku made, but haven't really checked, it shoots dang good though.

CZ is my go to for .22's. Don't really need another so doubt I'll buy another.

In all actuality, I'm just a gun slut, if it trips my trigger I don't care where it was made. Kicking myself for not bidding on a Sako .222 on gunbroker last week that only went for $790.

Cheesy, Your killin me here!:D Buy more CZ's I have 3 boys to put through college at K-State still.

Even though I work for CZ-USA I too have the United Nations of guns in my safe. I think it comes to function/ reliability over who makes it.

Hell the SEAL's use HK 416's and Sigs 226's would you call them Un-American :confused:

Just my take on the whole buy American when it comes to guns.

Also CZ-USA own's Dan Wesson Firearms which are made in the good ole USA:thumbsup:

Cheesy, Your killin me here!:D Buy more CZ's I have 3 boys to put through college at K-State still.

Even though I work for CZ-USA I too have the United Nations of guns in my safe. I think it comes to function/ reliability over who makes it.

Hell the SEAL's use HK 416's and Sigs 226's would you call them Un-American :confused:

Also CZ-USA own's Dan Wesson Firearms which are made in the good ole USA:thumbsup:

Get them to come out with a bolt .22 that the bolt doesn't go up a mile high and bang into the scope and a saftey that operates the same direction as most rifles and I'll buy two of them. :)

Dan Wesson CCO 1911 is my next pistol purchase.

Get them to come out with a bolt .22 that the bolt doesn't go up a mile high and bang into the scope and a saftey that operates the same direction as most rifles and I'll buy two of them. :)

Dan Wesson CCO 1911 is my next pistol purchase.

Bolt handle already addressed and the safety I am working on now. FYI the bolt issue is more due to a size issue of the scope ocular lens getting bigger in optics now a days. Nikons are the ones that come to mind the most. I see more problems with them than other optic manufactures.

PM me when you are looking to get that CCO and I'll help you locate one. That is half the battle now a days.

Merry Christmas UPH'ers:cheers:

Kick'em Up!

I thought that the SIG 226 was made in the states?

I read once that the communists claim that they will take over America and they wont even have to fire a shot. Pretty evident that's exactly what they have in mind after shopping at Walmart (CHINAMART). Almost everything there is made in China or Viet Nam. That would be my only concern about buying foreign made items. Glad they haven't tried to flood the American market with Chinese made firearms YET!

I am just a blue collar guy, but I'm willing to pay more for made in the U.S.A.. Right now I'm saving for a new Ruger Red Label.
Years ago it didn't matter to me as much, I purchased new in '74 a Beretta AL-2, I've used that gun on EVERYTHING,but things are different now, our way of life is being challenged, so for me, it's made in America!

Onpoint those are some of the prettiest guns and would love one. But I would be afraid to use it at those prices. The Mega million ticket in hand and I still would not spend money like that LOL. Whew nice, but man, a house mortgage for many is less.

I am just a blue collar guy, but I'm willing to pay more for made in the U.S.A.. Right now I'm saving for a new Ruger Red Label.
Years ago it didn't matter to me as much, I purchased new in '74 a Beretta AL-2, I've used that gun on EVERYTHING,but things are different now, our way of life is being challenged, so for me, it's made in America!

WELL SAID!:thumbsup:

I own 6 guns, 5 are made in the USA. Rock River, Remington, Savage, Springfield, and Connecticut Valley arms. But my OU had to be a pond jumper. Only thing that fit nice. I don't buy BP ammo though:D

Last edited:
Onpoint those are some of the prettiest guns and would love one. But I would be afraid to use it at those prices. The Mega million ticket in hand and I still would not spend money like that LOL. Whew nice, but man, a house mortgage for many is less.

Out of my price range as well. They do have a few starting in the $2,000 range I believe but they go up fast. I would love one of their 21 Winchesters SxS's.

Ah, unless I hit the Megs Millions, but pretty tough to win when you don't buy any tickets..:)

OP Those are some very pretty guns, That I would never be able to justify spending that much money on. I would be kicked to the curb, by the better half for even thinking about spending that much on a gun. She would shoot me if I did buy one. Don't mess with the lady she is evil...... LOL :D

OP Those are some very pretty guns, That I would never be able to justify spending that much money on. I would be kicked to the curb, by the better half for even thinking about spending that much on a gun. She would shoot me if I did buy one. Don't mess with the lady she is evil...... LOL :D

Well tell her you have to spend money to get a pretty gun, just like you did to get a pretty girl like her and nothing makes other men more envious then seeing a man with a pretty women on one arm and pretty gun on the other..It's like milk and cookies, like pie and whip cream, like a nice butt and nice boobs..LOL

Back