Looking for a 4th for PF Golf Tourney Mon. Aug 3rd

UGUIDE

Friends,

This invite is going out to fill in an opening we have had come up for our 4th man.

Here are the details:

Best Ball scramble format
Monday August 3rd with 1pm shotgun start and Dinner to follow (all included in price)
Location is Stillwater Country Club in Stillwater MN
Fee is $175/person and about $70 of that can be write off for charitable donation

If you are interested please contact me by phone at 952-484-0955 as I am about to start a rebuild process on my computer and will be out of pocket on email for a couple days until I get back online.

There's a added bonus... you get to golf with webguy! Ok, maybe that's not a bonus.

Should be fun. Hopefully we can find our 4th golfer.

There's a added bonus... you get to golf with webguy! Ok, maybe that's not a bonus.

Should be fun. Hopefully we can find our 4th golfer.

Ryan you forgot to mention that Webguy was playing, now that we know this do we also have to bring extra golfballs for him or is that included in the price :p

BTW I am kissing the wife's butt as much as I can, too see if I can come play sounds like fun.

Last edited:
Well, I hit a big hook but can hit the ball a long way. I used to be good back in the day. I'm not bad for best ball tourneys. We need some skills if you have them Hyde!

- Ryan (webguy)

Well, I hit a big hook but can hit the ball a long way. I used to be good back in the day. I'm not bad for best ball tourneys. We need some skills if you have them Hyde!

- Ryan (webguy)

Same here on the driver my strength is my iron play, chipping and putting

Talk to the wife!!! Tell her it's mandatory!!!

I tried no can do Damn!! :( I was looking forward talking and playing with you guys. So thanks for the opportunity.

I tried no can do Damn!! :( I was looking forward talking and playing with you guys. So thanks for the opportunity.

Hyde, you gotta pull it together. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see UGUIDE & Webguy together golfing!

Well, thanks for trying. I still owe you a brew.

-- Ryan

It's even better that the tournament I was golfing in was in sioux falls and to tee up from the ladies tee we had to wear a grass hula skirt. Yeah, that's why I have the skirt on. Oh well, Tony wore it too! :eek:

Webguy golfs like he hunts pheasants.....WILD.....

He was a hoot. He can drive the ball 350 yards!!! It was a spectacle to behold. Needless to say we can up way short of a win but had a great time and I highly recommend the tournament to those in the area. I plan to do it again next year.

Webguy, let's golf again soon. -12 won it.

So Ryan what did you guys ended up shooting ??

Back