Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

This is a French Brittany- or Epagneul Breton,purchased as a started dog . Her breeder showed me videos of her points and that she hunted. He Neglected to share that she was gun shy. I spent a year and half trying to correct her fear. Montana gun dog company, a trainer whom I trust, got her working last fall! Very happy with his work and her new found passion. Her name is Rosey.
Good job Dustin, most folks would have given up.

DOGS --

So - things are a little slow on the farm with all the rain and I spent some time looking at old SD hunting pictures.

These pictures are just peaceful and reflect the emotions that require that I go back multiple times a year for something that I cannot fully explain to someone who has not had this experience.

They are not pics of a flush or limit on a tailgate - just moments to be cherished.

The two Brits in the first 2 pictures were taken 2009 November, are Bear and Bandit. Third picture, Frankie and Bandit, was taken 2007. I raised their parents and grandparents.

They have been gone for lots of years.

Those years I had 6 in my string.

Two of their offspring, Rocky and Reece, are what I have left to take with me this year.

Without my dogs, the trips would be far less important.

November can't get here quick enough.

Be safe out there.

Attachments

• SD1 Nov09.jpg
    SD1 Nov09.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 16
  • SD14 Nov09.jpg
    SD14 Nov09.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 16
  • Bandit & Frankie 2007.JPG
    Bandit & Frankie 2007.JPG
    188 KB · Views: 16
DOGS --

So - things are a little slow on the farm with all the rain and I spent some time looking at old SD hunting pictures.

These pictures are just peaceful and reflect the emotions that require that I go back multiple times a year for something that I cannot fully explain to someone who has not had this experience.

They are not pics of a flush or limit on a tailgate - just moments to be cherished.

The two Brits in the first 2 pictures were taken 2009 November, are Bear and Bandit. Third picture, Frankie and Bandit, was taken 2007. I raised their parents and grandparents.

They have been gone for lots of years.

Those years I had 6 in my string.

Two of their offspring, Rocky and Reece, are what I have left to take with me this year.

Without my dogs, the trips would be far less important.

November can't get here quick enough.

Be safe out there.

Beautiful dog. Makes me miss my Vizsla. She was darker like yours. Such a sweet dog. Dang that girl could cover ground.
Thank you. He is my 3rd Vizsla and by far my best hunting dog. He turned 2 in December. I just started running him in hunt tests and have been getting a lot of positive comments from judges and trainers after watching him in the field. I got lucky.

Back