Lab Pups for Sale

bfkleinschmit

I have two white, one male and one female, two chocolates also one of each sex and one yellow female. They are ten weeks old and are in excellent condition. They have papers available, dew claws have been removed, they have been de-wormed and shots have been given. They have a great hunting and pedigree background. If you are interested please call Brett Kleinschmit at 1-605-660-6566 or email at bfkleinschmit@jacks.sdstate.edu. I will be willing to work out a deal with you if you are interested and can give them a good home. Thanks.

Well I was asking 300-350 for the chocolates and 400-450 for the whites but like I said I am in school now and need to get them sold so I will be willing to work out a price with you if you are interested. There are four dogs with a list of field titles at both the state and national level for at least three years in a row. They are also from one of the most well known line of dogs in our area so they have a good bloodline behind them. The hips and eyes however have not been tested on my female but I know owners of dogs in each line from the father and mother and that I know of they have not had any problems, which I know that still is not a guarantee. If you would like I can try to email you some pictures and a copy of the pedigree?

Back