KU vs K-State

I do like KU's chances to go to the sweet 16. Our second game could be against Roy and Carolina, we won't have any problem getting up for that game. I would like nothing better than to bounce Roy and make him cry:). My fear is a possible sweet 16 game against VCU. Our achilles heel is ball handling. VCU plays that pressure defense and I could see us falling to that as we did a couple of years ago. I am sure that would make many of you very happy.

My favorite move was Johnson clowning Spradling with the between the legs dribble:D.

That was uncle drew pick-up game SICK. Tharpe through Southwell's legs on the bounce pass was just DIRTY!

Gotta give KSU credit for slowing McLemore down. KU is just a bad matchup for KSU, and 3 days of constant running in the motion offense is hard on your energy.

My magic 8 ball predicted Roy to lose in his first game and KU to fall to Michigan.

I think Roy will be looking ahead to KU and get spanked by Villanova or whoever it was... B1G did well in my bracket, though I didn't analyze anything too much. Just scrawled it out and hung it up...

My magic 8 ball predicted Roy to lose in his first game and KU to fall to Michigan.

I think Roy will be looking ahead to KU and get spanked by Villanova or whoever it was... B1G did well in my bracket, though I didn't analyze anything too much. Just scrawled it out and hung it up...

Michigan won't beat KU. Ku matches up well with all the big ten teams. My concern is VCU. I think Michigan will have a hard time with them.

Michigan won't beat KU. Ku matches up well with all the big ten teams. My concern is VCU. I think Michigan will have a hard time with them.

I don't think they come out to well with Michigan St. over the years! K.U. has more weapons than almost anybody, but they have some real bad moments, bad shooting from three point line, and distracted on defense, here or there. most time they are better in all areas when motivated. As far as the K.U. vs. K-State controversy, apparently Bucknell, or T.C.U., is a stouter adversary.

what a tale of two halves. If ku plays like they did in the first half, even k-state could beat them:D. If they play like they did in the second they could win it all. Mclemore needs to get on track

McGrary is laughing his nuts off today. Michigan was a tough nut to crack. If Johnson would have been ejected early in the game when he racked McGrary as he should have been Ku would have won. He made some real boneheaded plays towards the end of the game.

EJ cost KU the game with his asinine, stupid plays. Wide open layup to tie the game and he kicks the ball out to Tharpe.

Somehow I knew a Wildcat fan would bump this thread.

Ku should have won in regulation.

Looks like this thread is dedicated to the second and third best teams in Kansas. Guess we should have been talking about WSU.
Good for the shockers. Hope they win it all.

Back