Kennel covers?

I have two insulated kennel covers that I purchased from Cabela's. Keeps the dogs nice and toasty. You can get them uninsulated as well.

Mud River

I got a Mud River kennel cover and my dog loves it keeps him nice and dry and warm drove to KS with him in it from Colorado and found it to be perfect. I went to Sportsmans and got it was about $150 but well worth it. If you choose to go with it make sure you verify your kennel brand becuase the sizes are a little off but they have recommendations for different kennel brands.

I got a Mud River kennel cover and my dog loves it keeps him nice and dry and warm drove to KS with him in it from Colorado and found it to be perfect. I went to Sportsmans and got it was about $150 but well worth it. If you choose to go with it make sure you verify your kennel brand becuase the sizes are a little off but they have recommendations for different kennel brands.

+1 great cover. worth the $$

The last 2 I've gotten from Cabela's, both insulated, worked great, but after a couple years I had trouble with the zippers on both. I'm taking a hard look at the Mud River for this next season. Glad to here how there working out.

i agree, but if you lube the zippers twice each season, it makes a huge difference and they operate smoothly. the dry, dusty conditions foul the zippers and make them snag and wear out quickly. lube makes all the difference.

Last year I bought 2 of the Classic Kennel Jackets. Same as the ones Cabelas sells except I found them cheaper on another site. They certainly are not the quality of the Mud River jackets but for my purpose they have worked very well. I use mine in the back of my Expedition when traveling away from home when the temps are colder so they are not exposed to the weather like they would be in the back of a pickup. They are certainly good for the price paid. Especially the price I paid. I found a place closing them out and picked up 2 medium size jacket for $21 each.

Back