JMc rescued me...and I'm a Brittany!

JMc

Super Moderator
Hi guys my name is Lily and I'm 3 months old. Today I was supposed to...well it wasn't good; let's just leave it at that. But then JMc came and rescued me and my new owner is Michael. He is a stud FB player at JMc's school. I now have a new safe and loving home. Finally, I'll get some food. Also, you Brittany guys can now be JMc's buddy!
Lily1.jpg

Lily3.jpg

Lily2.jpg

wow JMc i new you had it in you to get a superior dog LOL just kidding its always nice to see someone who is able to rescue dogs especially cute ones like these 2:10sign:

Thank You for Your Rescue

Hi guys my name is Lily and I'm 3 months old. Today I was supposed to...well it wasn't good; let's just leave it at that. But then JMc came and rescued me and my new owner is Michael. He is a stud FB player at JMc's school. I now have a new safe and loving home. Finally, I'll get some food. Also, you Brittany guys can now be JMc's buddy!
Lily1.jpg

Lily3.jpg

Lily2.jpg

Good on you for rescuing a dog! That pup has a future not only as great companion but also in the field hunting should her master ask that of her.

Gosh darn it, Jim, I have a 5 month old Brittany now and man we sure could have worked a deal on him. But Gunne is coming along fine and I don't need a back up for him. But my gratitude to you and your group for rescuing very nice dogs like that Brit you have. But see those Brittany dogs place really fast. Congrats again for the fine job you do. You know of course Jim, I could be facetious and say you should have kept him. Then you would see what a real hunting dog is like. But I won't........................Bob

Last edited:
jmc

you are killing me, i'd love to have that dog. your killing me, dam cant take it, wish i could.:mad:

You will be proud of me Bob...here is the story. The young man Michael that now has the little Brittany had been looking for a GSP for sometime. I called the humane society in Amarillo and they said they had one. We went over to look at her and while in the cage she started growling and lunged at us. Needless to say, she had issues. The lady helping us asked if we were looking for a bird dog and Michael said yes. She took us to the "kill" holding area and pointed out 'Lily'. To make a long story short and $85 later, she is running around safe and sound.

JMc, Nice save and good story to go along with it. She is a fine looking dog, and I'm more of a lab guy myself. Looks like she'll do just fine for Michael. Hope everything works out.

Wonderful Story Jim, I love it when a dog like that is rescued the way you did it. I know Michael will enjoy that brittany once it gets past the puppy stage. Gunne just got in trouble with my wife. He stole a piece of toast off the kitchen table while she was clearing after breakfast. Typical puppy stuff that they have to learn not to do. Good work Jim, Thank you from us dog lovers no matter what breed they are...........Bob

Wonderful Story Jim, I love it when a dog like that is rescued the way you did it. I know Michael will enjoy that brittany once it gets past the puppy stage. Gunne just got in trouble with my wife. He stole a piece of toast off the kitchen table while she was clearing after breakfast. Typical puppy stuff that they have to learn not to do. Good work Jim, Thank you from us dog lovers no matter what breed they are...........Bob

+1 great job JMC

That's one beautiful pup and I bet she makes a fine bird dog. As my Aussie friends would say: Good on ya'.:thumbsup:

Sound like you got there just in time. Looks like a good looking pup and one great way to start off.

Back