Indiana hunters going to SD

I go every year.........our party is full this year but we can start making plans for 2015 whenever.......What part of Indiana are you in????

OK...........I'm North in the Crown Point/St. John area............

I have friends/family out in SW Kansas, they farm 10k + acres, the drought has really hurt the numbers there, I am going to wait a few years to go back while the birds recover. I would love to find some good land here in Indiana, I had a private place Newton county years back but it sold and new owner will not let anyone hunt.

I have friends/family out in SW Kansas, they farm 10k + acres, the drought has really hurt the numbers there, I am going to wait a few years to go back while the birds recover. I would love to find some good land here in Indiana, I had a private place Newton county years back but it sold and new owner will not let anyone hunt.

Had the same problem with property in Kentland.....new owners and no hunting...I have about 10K acres to hunt in Demotte Indiana.....about 50 miles north of Lafayette....No pheasant to speak of....few quail....bunnies and tree rats.....but it's something to get trigger time on

Back