Help

jmac

I have some very important people coming down to Arizona to Write an article about our newly founded Quail chapter. I'm at a lose of where to take them in central az, this year. I don't expect and one to give up your honey holes. I just need a general direction for the hunt. I need to get this guy into a covey or two.

I have been Busy this year and I have not been out as much as should have been. Any Points in the right Direction would be greatly thanked. I don't want your Honey hole. Just need to get this guy on a few birds. thanks in advance.

not to be a wise guy, but if they are important and you knew they were coming.....well?? planning ahead??

not to be a wise guy, but if they are important and you knew they were coming.....well?? planning ahead??

LOL That's rich. I Have planned ahead. I've been working 14 to 20 hour days 6 days a week. Makes scouting kind of tuff. :)

I made some inquiries. I'll private message when I have some news. I have been told it's not good between Globe-San Manuel- Thatcher-Ft Apache. That includes the Ft Apache and San Carlos reservations. From guys who hunt a lot, with good dogs. Coming up with one covey of birds, in about 5 mile hike, with good dogs! One encouraging report, was east of Parker, and north of Kingman. A long way from central Arizona. Good Luck. I go out there, but with the sorry state of quail here, I don't think I could stand the disappointment!

I made some inquiries. I'll private message when I have some news. I have been told it's not good between Globe-San Manuel- Thatcher-Ft Apache. That includes the Ft Apache and San Carlos reservations. From guys who hunt a lot, with good dogs. Coming up with one covey of birds, in about 5 mile hike, with good dogs! One encouraging report, was east of Parker, and north of Kingman. A long way from central Arizona. Good Luck. I go out there, but with the sorry state of quail here, I don't think I could stand the disappointment!

Thank You oldandnew,

I have taken this to the right place. I went to the AZGFD and they owe me some favors. The small game Biologist Has hooked us up, and will be taking us to where the best Gambels area Close to us. I thank you for making the effort. Turns out I already know the area and hunt it yearly. LOL I just want to get these Vips into some birds. So my Quail forever chapter gets some good press. I stared this chapter two years ago and It's been like getting teeth pulled, But it's starting to take off. :)

Pics and details of the hunt. :thumbsup:

Wayne,

No problem I'll take the camera. No wait there will be a pro Photo gut there. LOL I'll post them.
:thumbsup:

Back