Goodbye MT, we had some good times.

PTM

Well, after a short stay here in the best State in the Union, I am moving back to my hometown of Minot ND. It was a very tough decision but I feel my family needs me as my Dad passed away and Mom is completely deaf nowadays. From the birds, big game, fishing on Ft Peck I really am going to miss this place. I never had enough time to do it all which is a good problem to have. You Montanans are some lucky folks.

Regards

Patrick

The last best place !!! I had tears in my eyes after leaving after hunting there for the first time for a week .

Well, after a short stay here in the best State in the Union, I am moving back to my hometown of Minot ND. It was a very tough decision but I feel my family needs me as my Dad passed away and Mom is completely deaf nowadays. From the birds, big game, fishing on Ft Peck I really am going to miss this place. I never had enough time to do it all which is a good problem to have. You Montanans are some lucky folks.

Regards

Patrick

Hi Pat,

Hope your move went well and are reasonably well settled. I did send you an e-mail and have not heard back. Did that address change? Maybe you can introduce us to some pheasant hunting in ND now that you are a resident...
Happy New Year!

Jon and Max

Back