Good deal on a Dickinson sxs

Nice looking gun and yes the 20/28 combo is really nice, I have that set up in a o/u and love it----good price to. :10sign:

That is what ive been looking for. Almost bought a cz sharptail in 28 gauge. Got a new setter puppy instead! We'll see if I made the right decision...

They also have a 28/.410 combo at the same price.

I have a 12 ga Dickinson and a 20 gauge S&W Elite Gold (same gun). I am sorely tempted to get the 28/.410 combo and have a Dickinson in all four gauges. I really like the two I already have.

I just bought the 28/410 combo. The 20/28 is built on the 20b frame which makes it a 6.5 lb 28b. I already have a 20b so went with the smaller framed combo. Mine weighs 5.5 lbs. :10sign: I haven't had the opportunity to shoot it yet but it looks and feels nice. I left the 410 barrel in the wrappers.
These are a bargain considering Cabela's wants $1699 for the just the 28b alone and they don't come with the case plus you don't have to pay sales tax. Down the road the second barrel set will make it easier to sell if you are ever so inclined.

I ordered 410/28 set from CDNN monday 2nd

Its on the way...delivery on Thursday....(-: they had 8 sets left, now 7 Wood is luck of the draw so I hope for a good stick...I needed a light 410 that did not break the bank but is not a clunker...I have sold my 410 collection all except a Parker Repro 410/28set. It comes in at 6lbs-3oz has 26" barrels choked ic/m The big reason I wanted the Dickenson is the 28" F/F 410-s I like full choke in 410.....gives a little more range on cotton tails or woodcock or possible grouse flush. It will also be a tad lighter....its all good! I will report back about the shooting qualities after I hit the sporting clays range with it. thanks all SXS Ohio.............

Would you guys stop buying those 28/.410 sets. I've been waiting for them to go on a bigger discount. It won't happen if you keep buying them.

Its SWEEEEET......(-:

The Dickinson 410/28 set came today! I'm impressed, gets a nod so far.....With the 410 gauge 28" barrels mounted on the gun, its trim and light 5lb-6oz. Stock dimensions are modern, Pull is good at 14 3/4, slightly long for me but O.K., helps this light gun as it slides into the shoulder pocket with little or no bounce . 1 3/8 comb and 2 3/16 heal. I will have to shoot it for P.O.I. But it looks good to me...Ejectors are super strong, the color case is outstanding. I like the longer 28" tubes, adds weight forward feel when doing crossers. I will measure the bore and choke later, they are marked with 3 stars = Modified. I have not mess with the 28 gauge barrel set as yet....thanks all SXS Ohio...

Back