Golden Retriever Puppies

goldenboy

Hey guys,

It is pretty dead on this site at this time of the year but I thought I would bring a little life to the forum. My female Reba just started a heat cycle. I just found the right stud dog last week and everything is falling into place. Now if they will both cooperate and nature does it's thing we should have a very nice batch of smaller darker red goldens on the ground in May. Some of the guys on this site have some of my pups and I have many happy customers with many repeat customers as well. Check out my little website if you are intertested in finding a new hunting partner. Typically I pre-sell about 3 females and 3 males then we put everybody else on a waiting list till we find out what we have on the ground for a litter. Most pups are sold before they are 3-4 weeks old. That is not a pressure tactic to sell pups it just means we produce great, healthy, hunting dogs that people want. I would prefer to put these dogs into homes of people who will hunt with them.

If nothing else lets just start talking about dogs, puppies, and fun stuff during this off season.

Hi Joel:

Thanks for letting us know about the next litter - wow, both dogs have excellent backgrounds and will make great hunters et al. Max will be 10 in September and still has a strong drive and stamina, although a bit stiff after the first couple of hunts. And me, on to 83...not sure I have what it takes to train another dog!

Now you've got me tempted - I'll ponder the prospect and let you know...

Jonny, nothing like a pup to keep you young! I hope I have the same stamina you have when I am 83. Maybe after they are all sold and there is no pressure you could stop out and see them before they go to their new homes. They are a lot of fun running around in the grass in the summer. I usually have a photographer come and take pics, he has been featured in some national magazines and calendars.

Joel,

I recall reading about Bud Grant, at 92, had a new dog come into his life. Guess there's hope for us youngsters! I may opt for a starter dog vs a puppy...decisions!

Back