Franchi Instinct L 12ga 26" Barrel ****SOLD****

For sale Franchi Instinct L 12ga 26" Barrel 3 Chokes I, M, F in great shape. Used two bird season here in Mass, and a week long trip in South Dakota.

Great gun, in great shape. $850.00 or BRO shipped to you dealer in the USA.

Can you send pics to 419-577-1357. Thx
Hi Mallard, No issues with gun other than not using it. I am the original owner of the firearm. I live in Mass and because we have state planted birds here I picked up a Stevens 555 20ga for local hunting. I also purchased a Browning Sweet 16 for my South Dakota, and out west hunts. The Franchi has minimal hunting usage and was used a bit for skeet. I will get you some pictures next time I'm at the skeet club. I just put the firearm there on consignment. The gun is in great shape no scratches, and has never been dropped. Always taken care of. Thanks for contacting me

What does it weigh? Some were light, others were over 7 lbs, I’m interested if it’s one of the lighter ones.

What does it weigh? Some were light, others were over 7 lbs, I’m interested if it’s one of the lighter ones.
That is a good question. I use it in SD and carried it all day. I'm not aware of the difference in gun weights for the same model but I will try to get you that answer. I would imagine the weight difference is in the receiver?

this is the heavier model I believe. the SL is the lighter model. If this was an SL I would be all over it, I have the 20 gauge SL and love it.

this is the heavier model I believe. the SL is the lighter model. If this was an SL I would be all over it, I have the 20 gauge SL and love it.
This is an Instict L..........may have bought it before they came out with the SL Thank you for that. They list the "L" at 7.0 lbs with a 28" barrel. The gun I have listed has a 26" barrel. Not sure where that puts the gun weight wise but must be less that 7 lbs.

Sorry I did not realize pics were taken down.

Attachments

• franchi2.JPG
    franchi2.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20151211_183821.JPG
    IMG_20151211_183821.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 41
  • franchi1.JPG
    franchi1.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 43
Back