First fawn pics of the year

cnggack

Hole06-07-1031.jpg

Hole06-07-1032.jpg

Hole06-07-1033.jpg

Hole06-07-1038.jpg

Hole06-07-1041.jpg

Hole06-07-1034.jpg

This is a pic of my maturnity ward they are waiting there turn LOL!

DSC00033-1.jpg

This buck has short ears like the doe from a few years back only not quite as short

Hole06-07-1011.jpg

Hole06-07-1012.jpg

Hole06-07-1014.jpg

Great photo's!!!! If those skeeters are that big up there I don't think I'll be visiting anytime soon!!!:coolpics:

I have no idea but that fawn seems on the small side. Small? Due to harsh winter?

I think it is just not very old and can just barely walk and can't keep his legs very straight. Most time I get fawn pics the mothers hide them at first and come to the mineral by themselves for a few days before they bring the fawns with .This one must have been born right close by.

Cool pics. I actually just saw my first fawn of the year trying to run with mama for shelter from the rain. I tried to get a pic of it, but it was raining too hard.

I have no idea but that fawn seems on the small side. Small? Due to harsh winter?

from looking at the pic, hasnt been born for more than 24 hours to what it looks like to me.

its kinda like a fresh born calf.. its gonna have wobbly legs for awhile til it learns to stand and balance.

The small size COULD be due to the fact it could be an OLD doe as well... but i dont think thats the case.

great pics. :thumbsup:
I have a doe by my house must have a fawn she comes thru the pasture every night behind the house.

Back