Field Bred Spaniel Pups.

FCSpringer

Blue Rivers Drivin' A Hard Bargain "Hardy" x Sunrise At Willowbrook. "Willow"

Pups Due June 3rd 2019
Males and females available for reservation.

Willows Daughter is FC AFC Blue River's California Sunrise, "Jean". She had her FC, and AFC titles at 2 years old!!!!!. AFC in 3 runs!!!!. Just won the AM again the other day. At just over 3 she has 37 all age points! Willow is a daughter to NFC FC CFC Salmy's Masterpiece, Cliff .

Hardy has been a proven producer as well. Pups with several placements and wins. Pups doing very well in all age. Rev placed all 3 days open open am in his first go, never seen a pup stake. Another breeding has a gal who started her career winning every pup stake she ran in. He is a son of my AFC Blue River's Fast Track. Bird finding fools. If interested shoot me a PM. Due in 63 days. I can be reached through the site in my signature below. bluerivergundogs.com

Both OFA excellent or good, Eyes normal PFK clear.

View attachment 9203View attachment 9204View attachment 9205View attachment 9206[SUB][/SUB]

Last edited:
Ken, I can't imagine the amount of time, training, and expertise to breed and to campaign you put into this pup. It's breeders like you who enrich the entire spectrum of hunting dogs and keep excellence in the canine partners.

:thumbsup:

Thanks Kiss. I give it a try at least. I see some messages I never got notification of. Not sure what the deal is or was. People can contact me through my signature below as well. I will look at my settings and see why I did not get emails. Sorry Goldenboy LOL. Glad you weren't stuck in a ditch during a blizzard waiting for help from me :).

Back