Excellent Pheasant Hunting just became available

Ernest Duran

Hunting available in South Dakota Dec 20-Jan 2, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U Guide just opened up two more weeks at its West River and Wolf Creek pheasant camps in South Dakota. All of the information is on UGuide's website. The minimum number is six hunters but there is lodging for at least ten which would only cost us $415 each for four nights of lodging and three days of hunting if I read their website correctly. More can be accomodated but as I read their website the maximum discount we can receve is $100.00. I do not have any dogs but am available for both weeks. I have hunted in Colorado but not in South Dakota before. I am fifty four years old and love to hunt pheasants. Is anyone interested in going in together to rent one of these camps?

Hmmm...interesting idea, however I would have questions :

l. How does one coordinate meals for 4-6 hunters? Who buys the food and who cooks, assuming you take advantage of the kitchen facility?

2. Who is the "hunt master.? How will hunts be coordinated among 6?

3. If less than four hunters, what is the price?

Just a few thoughts.

Possibly interested...

Hmmm...interesting idea, however I would have questions :

l. How does one coordinate meals for 4-6 hunters? Who buys the food and who cooks, assuming you take advantage of the kitchen facility?

2. Who is the "hunt master.? How will hunts be coordinated among 6?

3. If less than four hunters, what is the price?

Just a few thoughts.

Possibly interested...
I will attempt to answer in order you asked:
1. I am willing to do whatever. We can each buy our own food or we can have a volunteer do and we each pay our share. We can each cook one day or we can take someone to cook everyday. I am flexible and agreeable to any reasonable approach.
2. Anyone can be the "Hunt Master." You can be or we can vote on one. I am not interested. This late in the season, I think it will benefit all of us to hunt together in a coordinated fashion.
3. The website states 6 hunters is the minimum. This equals $3,075.00.

Back