Even More CRP...

UGUIDE

Looks like I can maybe squeeze in another 50 acres of CP-33 Habitat Buffers before I hit the cap. With that on top of 25 acres of CRP trees and 100 CP-37 acres well the Pheasant Camp Lodge is really starting to take shape. Might be able to shoot a bird or two out there sometime in the future.

All i know is UGUIDE gonna be busy with habitat projects from now until.......awhile from now.:thumbsup:

Congrats on the extra work load! Hope it leads to birds to the Nth degree. At least I won't be the only one too busy. Just make sure to do it well the first time. That'll get you straight to the benefits.

Congrats on the extra work load! Hope it leads to birds to the Nth degree. At least I won't be the only one too busy. Just make sure to do it well the first time. That'll get you straight to the benefits.

Well thanks for your help on past projects PD. I had that one spring warm season planting this year that did not need to be touch after plant and plateau treatment. The grass experts also thought I would not need to do anyting with it next year. I think we did that right. I am happy to have some CRP that will produce birds and hunting first year. Did not think it was possible.:cheers:

Back