Duke at Stud

Escopeton

Beginning this Summer 2013, Conde Duque will be standing at stud. He is an orange and white English Pointer out of Hifive Kennels in MI. He has both Elhew and Miller bloodlines in his pedigree. He is registered with both American Field and AKC.

579878_10150899170022697_45674988_n.jpg

Thomas 505 452 9322.

Hello Mr. M.R. Byrd,

Thank you for the good word. He is just plain good looking with nice bloodlines in him.

I hope you all are doing well in Dodge. We can't complain too much, it wouldn't do much good if we did. All of us here are doing well, the dogs included. Hopefully, this year I can make it out back to KS and chase some roosters, lately I haven't been going out much, unfornately.

Talk to you shortly, Thomas.

This drought has really done a number on the birds at my place. I have ideal habitat at the moment and if there could be a normal spring and summer there could be a good rebound. I just don't have many hens to pull it off, but I have seen numbers lower than this and seen them come back strong.

If I get some birds again, would love to see Duke in my fields.

Tell all the New Mexico guys hello. You all have a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

BTW, my wife and I had lunch at one of our favorite places today. Pollo asado for me.

Back