Dogtra 3502X 2 dog e collar

Mosby

Anyone use this specific 2 dog e collar that can provide feedback? Good/bad? Thanks.

I use it. Very easy to use. Nice loud tone. Vibrate/ page will definitely get there attention. As far as range I haven’t had any problems, if you wear it on your shoulder you won’t. In hilly country occasionally you may on your hip.
My only complaint really is that the stimulation levels ramp up too quickly especially the jump between one and two. And the electricity is sharp not a thump like garmin. They could have skipped six and spaced them closer together. If you have a sensitive dog I could see a problem. I used an old tritronics on mine collar conditioning because one of mine is a little sensitive.
As far as battery life it’s good. I’d say at least 3 days on the collars and maybe a little less on the transmitter. I’ve got a truck charger and I’d suggest getting one at the start and saving yourself shipping down the road cause I think you’ll want one. And maybe an extra belt clip fo the transmitter. I’ve worn all the plastic off of mine and occasionally the bare metal willl shock/ burn my hand. That’s a little quirky but it doesn’t seem to really affect function in any way.

Back