Decimated

Pretty damn cool in my opinion. My dad is obsessed with buffalo. He's an old western horseback type guy. Every time we see a statue of one he goes up and pokes it with a stick...So how big was the bull? Are they regulated everywhere like in the state parks?

P.S. That's changing sports, not offense!!;)

It was from Private herd, weighed 700# on rail, we figure about 1200# on the hoof, from nose to butt, it was 8 feet long, Montana does have a season and a few tags, near YNP, pretty tough to draw a tag though.

They may not be bright, but they can take one hell of a wallop and keep on going. Not to mention the chore of cutting them up and packing out in freezing weather. I remember sweating plenty hard while cutting one up in a snowstorm while using a flashlight. And that was when I was much younger.

This was a shoot vs. hunting, I will admit that, I was making a stupid face on the pick, it was did in jest....but you are right Alaskan, when it is dead on the ground, that is when work began, lol. Just a way to help fill the freezers for me and my friends and family. Seems like elk and buff are pretty in demand, LOL. On a side note, our there still moderators that read post on here? We have some ignorant person, stating they "pretend" to be "retarded" to get permission, this is only his latest idiotic statement, he constantly show's his ignorance in many post. To demean those amongst us that are not as fortunate as most is really sickening to me. I can not imagine anyone, even an inexperienced , new hunter, listening to his blather....

On a side note, our there still moderators that read post on here? We have some ignorant person, stating they "pretend" to be "retarded" to get permission, this is only his latest idiotic statement, he constantly show's his ignorance in many post. To demean those amongst us that are not as fortunate as most is really sickening to me. I can not imagine anyone, even an inexperienced , new hunter, listening to his blather....

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

I have also noticed this lackadaisical or almost totally absent lack of moderation on here too. SAD !! :mad:

Back