Day 1 Pictures

JMc

Super Moderator
Taz, Buddy, and Brice (land owner) after the first pass this morning at a balmy 17 degrees. Ended the day with around 24 birds. Saw many more. Will go at it again in the morning.
TazBuddy.jpg

Jim:

Looks like you did well. I hunted near Dumas Monday and Tuesday. We did well, but not great. The guys who stayed until Wednesday did real well.

Tuesday was the strangest weather. Started the day in the upper teens with freezing drizzle. I actually had ice build-up on my gun. Changed to ice pellets, but then warmed up to about 45. Wind then shifted to the NW and dropped 25 degrees in about 5 minutes.

Great hunting weather!!

Cass

Heck man, I'm married to a season ticket holding Sooner...:D...I won big too...:thumbsup:

Ha, that's a big challege in my family too! :)

My wife and I are Kansas State grads, my Mom a KU grad, and my Dad was an Oklahoma State grad. On the other hand my son and daughter-in-law are UT Austin grads, my daughter is at UT Dallas now, and my Aunt was a professor at UT for over 50 years.

All of that pales in comparison to "converting" from a Royals and Chiefs fan to a Rangers and Cowboys fan, ha!

Cass

Ha, that's a big challege in my family too! :)

My wife and I are Kansas State grads, my Mom a KU grad, and my Dad was an Oklahoma State grad. On the other hand my son and daughter-in-law are UT Austin grads, my daughter is at UT Dallas now, and my Aunt was a professor at UT for over 50 years.

All of that pales in comparison to "converting" from a Royals and Chiefs fan to a Rangers and Cowboys fan, ha!

Cass
at least you guys converted into winners lol man those kc teams suck

Nice pic! Thanks for sharing. Congrats on the harvest. Gettin tough this time of year!:coolpics:

Rod

Back