Back to SD finally!

I missed my annual Dakota trip last season. 2 years ago I was in ND. So it's been awhile since I visited your fine state. I've always stayed in Huron when I go, but I was wanting to try something different.

We're paying a trespass fee to hunt near Carpenter, in Clark county. I'm thinking there should be lodging opportunities closer than Huron (dog friendly is a MUST;)

I'd also be interested in pay trespass opportunities in a different part of the state. We'll spend a day on public land and enjoy it, but it's nice to have some private land nailed down when you're driving that far. My lodging ? is the most important to me though and I thank any of you for your assistance.

Chad

Chad,

There are a couple motels in Clark. The Hi-Way Motel (605-532-3660) and the Pheasant Motel (605-532-3212). I have no idea what they are like but I do know a guy in Clark i could call and find out if you want.

If you are hunting around Carpenter then Huron is just as close as Clark. Quite a few options for motels in Huron. Most motels in these hunting areas are pet friendly but you need to ask. Some may charge an additional fee for a pet in the room.

Back