Astro 320 still worth it?

Dami0101

My buddies wife forced him to get rid of his dog this past weekend so he's selling some of his stuff. He has an Astro 320 that he's looking to sell for $300 and I'm wondering if it's wort it. I've never had a tracking collar before but I like the idea and this seems like a cheap way to get one.

I would say yes. I love my Astro would not want to be with out it.
You can use the transmitter for more than just tracking your dog.
What collar does it come with?

(My buddies wife forced him to get rid of his dog this past weekend )so he's selling some of his stuff. He has an Astro 320 that he's looking to sell for $300 and I'm wondering if it's wort it. I've never had a tracking collar before but I like the idea and this seems like a cheap way to get one.

!!!!! With the money he makes—One sale of equipment—Maybe should buy a dress and some nice panties—for himself—!!!!

Maybe he should get rid of the wife peddle her stuff and get another dog. I get been wife less for 26 years and it ain't a bad way to go. I bought my first 320 8 years ago when my dog was apup. We use it almost every day I would not run a dog without one. Buy it and never look back maybe gift it back to him if he ever decides to be a man again

Back