Apple

niceshot

I have a Mac, could someone please tell me how to get my pics from iPhoto to this website, thanks.

oh boy a mac owner... that says it all.

dont know.. PC all my life. I do know how to get photos from my iPod touch to my computer. not hard, why wouldnt mac be hard?

i suggest you email your photos from your iPhone to your email. OR if you got a USB plug, run a program that will auto detect through internet finding the driver you need. then try that. too bad theres no SD card for these phones, you could just take it out and insert the SD card and transfer is complete. THEN you need to either download your pictures to sites like Photobucket or do an attachement in this thread...

Im not a mac user, but i know a few, and from what i understand, newer macs like 2005 on up do use the same window versions user friendly. So i dont think it would be any different.

maybe this will be better for you to read.. maybe it would be easier to tell it to an older guy like Coot to understand it like a 3 year old. no pun intended. LOL

You can easily transfer Photos from your iPhone to your computer, the process is very similar whether you are on a Mac or PC. Regardless of what OS you are using, you’ll need your iPhone, the included USB cable, and a computer to plug it into.

Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac
The easiest way to transfer pictures from your iPhone to your Mac is through Preview

•Plug your iPhone into your Mac
•Launch Preview
•From the File menu navigate down and select “Import from iPhone…”
•Select “Import All” to get all the pictures, otherwise individually select pictures and click ‘Import’
•Look in your ~/Pictures/ folder for the photos from your iPhone
You can also transfer pictures to your Mac with iPhoto or Image Capture, which is just as easy.

then create an account with www.photobucket.com and then click download pictures, find your pictures, then find the picture you want to add, then bring your mouse over the picture and wait like 1-2 sec, a bottom file will emerge and you find URL address and click on the gray wording and click on it, it will then say COPIED. then you paste where ever you want the picture to show up. easy and fast.

Also I like photobucket bc if i lose my phone or my computer, all my photos i have are saved on the website. i can get a new phone or computer and get my pictures back.

Last edited:
Back