Anyone interested in being part of a lease here in Montana?

Anyone interested in partnering up for a bird, mule and whitetail deer and antelope lease here in Montana? I have found a 18,000 acre ranch west of Glasgow, great bird hunting, deer and antelope. I am most interested in the bird hunting aspect, may hunt the last week or so of deer season. Owner states mulies 160-180 ,or bigger, 20-21 inch whitetail, antelope 15-16 or bigger. This is not a cheap lease, be perfect for a group of 6-8 hunters, I prefer to have just one other group involved, minimum of $4000 a hunter. If interested please pm me, thanks. SERIOUS ONLY, AND NO, I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW YOUR OPINION ON LEASING, START YOUR OWN THREAD.

That's not a bad price at all if you can hunt whenever you want; however, in my experience with leases...deer hunters frown on bird hunters moving the deer out of "their" areas. I don't like working my dogs while being scoped by some deer hunter that's pissed at me for being there.

That's not a bad price at all if you can hunt whenever you want; however, in my experience with leases...deer hunters frown on bird hunters moving the deer out of "their" areas. I don't like working my dogs while being scoped by some deer hunter that's pissed at me for being there.

I really can not figure why some people post certain things, if you have a subject that concerns you, start a thread, be respectful, after all, you are a moderator.

Great Bird Hunting?? What a tremendous rebound for the almost extinct upland birds of E. Montana. I’m just joking sounds like a cool deal, you need to be retired to deal with all those tags, plus if you had a boat there is always something biting on Ft Peck.

Great Bird Hunting?? What a tremendous rebound for the almost extinct upland birds of E. Montana. I’m just joking sounds like a cool deal, you need to be retired to deal with all those tags, plus if you had a boat there is always something biting on Ft Peck.
Exactly, I did not say pheasants did I?

probably a good deer opportunity, but hard sell for bird hunting. 4K a lot for a bird hunter/season.....with all the BLM ground available.
good luck, hard to find 6-8 guys who would be happy with overlap seasons.

did you read the previous post I added, LOL? Why do so many people on the internet feel the need to anonymously nit pick others post....why do you think I care what your opinion is? Who are you, LOL.

Back