Anyone Hunt Ringgold County This Year?

hotspotting (sometimes referred to as “spot burning”) is when an area is identified as a good hunting spot in a public forum such as social media. It can happen on a scale as large as an entire state or as precise as GPS coordinates.

Many forums have rules against it. You are asking everyone in the Iowa forum what county after they have told you a section of the state.

The Iowa DNR puts out a distribution map and a report. Proceed to use the mush between your ears. Hop in your vehicle. Use your two legs and stop being a lazy POS.

hotspotting (sometimes referred to as “spot burning”) is when an area is identified as a good hunting spot in a public forum such as social media. It can happen on a scale as large as an entire state or as precise as GPS coordinates.

Many forums have rules against it. You are asking everyone in the Iowa forum what county after they have told you a section of the state.

The Iowa DNR puts out a distribution map and a report. Proceed to use the mush between your ears. Hop in your vehicle. Use your two legs and stop being a lazy POS.
LMFAO at U! I'm an old phuck, but I'll wager that I've shot more pheasants as a kid in the 60's than you have in your entire life, and in 2023, I'll still be busting brush long after your road hunting arse is in the bar. Listen up, Lumpy, if I wanted to know with any precision where the birds are, I'd do what I always do, which is call the local DNR biologist and get the contact info for the person who did the roadside count(s) in the area--often the biologist is one of those folks. Next, I'll talk to the game warden for whatever county I'm thinking of hunting. When I know where the birds are, I'll dress accordingly and hit the local watering hole and let the conversation come around to hunting, and before you know it, some farmer will be bragging about how many pheasants he has on his land and how he hasn't allowed anyone to hunt them since the Vietnam war. I'll leave what happens next to your imagination. No, I could care less where your Uncle Fester's 80 acre spread with two hens and a rooster is located--you have at it.

Out of curiosity, how many times have you been out this year....if that's not a highly guarded secret as well? Game farms and road hunting don't count......

LMFAO at U! I'm an old phuck, but I'll wager that I've shot more pheasants as a kid in the 60's than you have in your entire life, and in 2023, I'll still be busting brush long after your road hunting arse is in the bar. Listen up, Lumpy, if I wanted to know with any precision where the birds are, I'd do what I always do, which is call the local DNR biologist and get the contact info for the person who did the roadside count(s) in the area--often the biologist is one of those folks. Next, I'll talk to the game warden for whatever county I'm thinking of hunting. When I know where the birds are, I'll dress accordingly and hit the local watering hole and let the conversation come around to hunting, and before you know it, some farmer will be bragging about how many pheasants he has on his land and how he hasn't allowed anyone to hunt them since the Vietnam war. I'll leave what happens next to your imagination. No, I could care less where your Uncle Fester's 80 acre spread with two hens and a rooster is located--you have at it.

Out of curiosity, how many times have you been out this year....if that's not a highly guarded secret as well? Game farms and road hunting don't count......
Good story macho man...

Stop hotspotting

Back