A place in Eureka

trainer

I have rented a nice big pheasant lodge / house in Eureka Nov 15-21. I am looking for a couple responsible hunters to fill out our group and share a VERY reasonable cost. I would welcome serious hunters with well behaved dogs to contact me.
Thanks

Trainer
I'm heading out to Eureka this Friday the 23rd for a 5 day hunt.I'm going out with 1 other guy and we rent a trailer house right in town for our stay. I can fill you in on our hunt when we get back. I might be interested in going back out if the hunt goes ok. I usually go down around Huron that week of Nov. and hunt by myself with the wife, but it looks like she cann't go this year, so maybe I could hook up with your crew. We'll see. I hunt with a very mild mannered black female lab. Which place do you have rented ? I know of a couple of places. One just west of town and one on the SW. corner of town.Either one of those?

lodging

This is a 4 bedroom private residence set up for pheasant hunters and it is located in downtown Eureka. I bought the week, which was donated by the owners, at a pheasants forever dinner auction. Thanks for your interest. I will look forward to the hunting report.

Back